Our Shuttle Departure Point is a short 2 minute walk from Pitlochry Train Station with regular services connecting from:
- Glasgow (Journey Duration 1h 45mins)
- Edinburgh (Journey Duration 2h)
- Inverness (Journey Duration 1h 45mins)
- Perth (Journey Duration 35mins)
- Dundee (Journey Duration 1h)
- Aberdeen (Journey Duration 3h)
- Newcastle (Journey Duration 3h 40m)
Pitlochry is also well served by rail services from London King's Cross including overnight Sleepers.
Pitlochry is well placed on main bus routes to and from Inverness, connecting all of Britain's major cities. Route information is available from Citylink.
If you are local, or entitled to free local bus travel, Stagecoach's Heather Hopper also travels to Pitlochry from Perth with several services running daily.
*You may also be interested in booking a seat at www.fillmybus.com if you are travelling from Perth, Glasgow or Edinburgh*
The main A9 trunk road runs through the heart of the area and Pitlochry. No parking is available on site at Faskally Wood, however there are ample parking facilities in Pitlochry and shuttle travel to The Enchanted Forest will be provided to all ticket holders.